If you’re considering getting braces as an adult, you likely have some questions about what alternatives you have to traditional orthodontic treatment. In addition to providing our patients with cosmetic braces options, we also offer removable, alignment tray designs that eliminate the typical bracket and wire systems.
Just wear your aligners as directed, changing them out routinely to progress your tooth movement.
Insignia, Invisalign, and ClearCorrect
Removable aligners offer many benefits for adult orthodontic patients. Here are just a few:
- You can remove them during every meal, giving you the freedom to eat or drink whatever you want.
- There aren’t any fixed appliances to clean around. All you need is a regular toothbrush, floss, and your normal oral hygiene routine.
- The aligners are made of translucent material, making them appear as if they were invisible over your teeth.
- Most people won’t ever realize that you’re wearing “braces” unless you show them very closely or take your aligner out.
- Invisalign, Insignia, and ClearCorrect braces are easier to talk with and won’t irritate your lips with burdensome wires or brackets.
3D Designed Braces Offer Great Results
Powell Family Dental utilizes iTero 3D scanning to plan your treatment. There are no gooey impressions needed and it clears up the risk of human error during treatment planning. All of the digital images are transferred to the orthodontic lab, where your custom aligners are fitted with extreme accuracy.
Depending on your individual bite, your Insignia, Invisalign, or ClearCorrect braces will take somewhere between 12-24 months to help you achieve optimal tooth alignment. Our Russian dentist in Portland can give you a more accurate timeline estimate at the time of your consultation.
Call us today for more information! You’ll find our practice next to the Imperial Euro Market, Madame De Fleurs, and the Ukrainian Federal Credit Union, nestled in the Russian Portland community.