Best office to get Invisalign® braces in Portland, Oregon
Invisalign are the most advanced aligners in the world. The Invisalign product equipment uses unique technologies which are trendsetters for future development of clear aligners industry. Never before teeth straitening has been so comfortable and worries free.
- Invisalign is up to 50% faster in comparison to using braces
- It’s almost invisible
- Perfect fit and comfort
- Support better teeth hygiene
- Prevents teeth movement
- Effective for a wide verity of cases
- Clinically proven effectiveness and stable results
- Special teen adapted line with color changing indicators for better wear time control
Powell Family Dental is a licensed Invisalign provider. Our clinic is fully equipped for Invisalign procedures with the most up to date facilities, such as iTero® 3d scanner, IntraOral Scanner. Powell Family dentists and orthodontists have a wide experience of solving different teeth straightening cases.
Clear aligners Invisalign are gaining popularity with each coming day in Portland, OR. We are happy to serve our clients. Our location gives easy access opportunity for SE Portland, Happy Valley, Oregon City clients.
The innovative Invisalign method straightens teeth invisibly without using ordinary metal braces. Each client gets an HD digital 3d image of his teeth and in several days receives the whole set of clear aligners specially designed according to his needs. Such technology allows to see result prediction of straightening on the display right after scanning. Invisalign aligners straighten teeth discretely and fast.
- Effective — alignments is noticeable during the treatment
- Faster up to 50% time in comparison to regular braces
- No gums or cheek irritation. It`s comfortable. Edges are smooth so Invisalign clear braces won’t irritate your gums and mouth.
- Almost invisible Invisalign are clear braces. So hardly anyone will know you’re straightening your teeth
- Removable — Invisalign braces let you eat, drink, brush and floss like normal; plus you can decide not to wear them for special occasions
- Invisalign treatment is perfect for a busy schedule. It takes fewer doctor visits. (approximately every six weeks).
Invisalign – teeth you dreamed about
Beautiful, healthy smiles impact a lot in your life success. A beautiful smile beams with confidence and attractiveness. It is such an evident decision to improve your HEALTH and appearance correcting your teeth and occlusion.
- Appearance. Straight, white teeth are more attractive than crooked and dull yellow. Various bite problems from overbite to underbite cause so many problems. Excessive wear of your teeth, teeth fracture, possible jaw joint problems and also problems breathing. Crowded teeth, crooked teeth, overjet and overbite can all lead to swollen, red, bleeding gums because it is difficult to brush and floss around them.
- Healthy and Straight teeth get fewer cavities, are less likely to have problems with discoloration, uneven wear and fractures. Straight and healthy teeth give you freedom of food choices. You won`t be sensitive to hot or cold beverages and you decrease risks of unpleasant and expensive dental problems.
- Confidence. Still, appearance does matter a lot. You can hardly find an ugly Facebook avatar. People chose to look the best they can. Studies have proven over and over again the advantages of an attractive appearance and smile. It relates to better job opportunities, to the amount of money you make and even the people you attract into your life. Like it or not, your smile is a reflection of you!
- Longer well-being Studies show that people who floss daily live in average extra 7 years longer. Flossing is fun when you have room for the floss. Other studies show correlation of 25-34% between people with gum disease and coronary artery disease.
- Solid teeth. Protruding teeth are easily broken from an accidental damage. By getting your teeth straight and your protruding teeth back inside your mouth, you are protecting them from injury.
We take great pride in our service and work. If you have additional questions please give us a call or fill out our online contact form and one of our friendly consultants will get back to you in a very short amount of time.